- Check back here daily for news from the Y6 trip to Barcelona.
- We arrived safely in Barcelona.
- After checking into the Hostel, we went to a local park and played football and volleyball with some local children.
- A visit to Sagrada Familia and the children enjoyed drawing their Gaudi creations within the Basilica and then shopping.
- Some fun on the beach, skateboarding, football and photography took up most of the afternoon.
- We went to Las Ramblas in the city centre, the children saw the beautiful fountains and ate lunch in the park.
- A trip to Barcelona football club and museum was enjoyed by all.
At Calverton Primary School we are very proud to be a culturally diverse and fully inclusive school that is committed to ensuring we aspire to and achieve our motto of ‘Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day’.
We aim to:-
Provide a happy, healthy and safe environment where Every Child is valued and inspired to achieve and exceed their potential.
Provide Every Chance to strengthen positive relationships with our families and the wider community.
Provide an enriched curriculum Every Day which will develop Every Child’s self-confidence, resilience and passion for life long learning.
Have high expectations and aspirations for the achievement of Every Child, providing them with high quality teaching and personalised learning opportunities Every Day.
Respect the religious and cultural traditions of Every Child and in doing so, celebrate our British values and the diversity reflected within our school community.
You will find information about the school, pupils and the wide range of activities that take place during the school year. We hope you enjoy your visit to our website, and if we can be of any further help please feel free to contact us.
Shabana Khan (Headteacher)