At Calverton Primary School we are very proud to be a culturally diverse and fully inclusive school that is committed to ensuring we aspire to and achieve our motto of ‘Every Child, Every Chance, Every Day’.
We aim to:-
- Provide a happy, healthy and safe environment where Every Child is valued and inspired to achieve and exceed their potential.
- Provide Every Chance to strengthen positive relationships with our families and the wider community.
- Provide an enriched curriculum Every Day which will develop Every Child’s self-confidence, resilience and passion for life long learning.
- Have high expectations and aspirations for the achievement of Every Child, providing them with high quality teaching and personalised learning opportunities Every Day.
- Respect the religious and cultural traditions of Every Child and in doing so, celebrate our British values and the diversity reflected within our school community.