At Calverton School our pupils look very smart in their uniform and we expect them to wear it at all times.
New School Uniform from September 2017, this will consist of :
- Calverton Black Blazer with Logo
- Blue buttoned shirt
- Striped Calverton Tie (Elasticated)
- Grey or Black trousers or shorts, skirt or pinafore
- White Socks
- Black Shoes
- Grey or Black V Necked jumper (optional)
- Girls blue only checked dress (in summer only)
It is parents' choice where they purchase the required school uniform. The only part of the required school uniform that will be embroidered will be the emblem on a black blazer. All other items in the school uniform are plain and can be purchased from other providers, such as Asda, Sainsbury's and Tesco. The school will be providing iron on emblems should you wish to purchase a plain blazer.
- Children will be expected to wear the following:
- Navy track suit or shorts
- Plain white T shirt
- Trainers or plimsols.
Children will not be permitted to take part in P.E. lessons without the appropriate clothing and footwear.
The wearing of jewellery (including watches) will not be permitted in any physical activity. Long hair must be tied back for all physical activities.