At Calverton School our pupils look very smart in their uniform and we expect them to wear it at all times.
Our uniform consists of:
- Yellow tee-shirt/polo shirt (with or without the school logo),
- Royal blue jumper/cardigan/fleece with school logo,
- Grey/Black school trousers/pinafore/skirt (not jeans, or tracksuit trousers)
- Black shoes or trainers.
- Optional summer uniform as above or blue or yellow checked dress (for girls) and shorts for boys.
- Children will be expected to wear the following:
- Navy track suit or shorts
- Plain white T shirt
- Trainers or plimsols.
Children will not be permitted to take part in P.E. lessons without the appropriate clothing and footwear.
The wearing of jewellery (including watches) will not be permitted in any physical activity. Long hair must be tied back for all physical activities.
Uniform is available from Fashion Shop, 138 High Street North, East Ham. London E6 2HT Tel: 0208 552 3200